NEED A NEW MASS HOISTING LICENSE? OR NEED TO RENEW ONE? WE CAN HELP!
Just follow the easy steps below to either get a NEW Mass Hoisting License or RENEW an existing Mass Hoisting License.
1. Decide what equipment you’d like to operate.
2. Look at our license types list and pick the ones you need.
Example 2A : covers all excavation equipment.
3. Decide how you would like to train to pass.
b. In person Class
c. NONE - not recommended
4. Online trainers can print state application from this link.
5. Classroom trainers will get applications and instruction during class.
6. State takes approx. one month to process your application and give you a test date.
7. They mail you a letter with date, time and location.
8. Don’t lose this letter. Its your ticket in to testing.
9. They pick the location for you based upon where you live.
10. Exams are written: multiple choice & True and False
STATE # 617-727-3200
Our number: we're happy to help 508-212-4735
1. Your license renews on your birthday. Expiration date is on front of license.
2. License types to renew on back of license. Example: 2A Excavators.
3. They usually send a renewal application 2 months before expiration (but not guaranteed).
4. If you don’t get it, or lose it, you can apply to get a new one.
5. Mail your application in with required State fee - $60.00, Medical card copy, Drivers License copy, Continuing Ed Certificate.
6. You can also renew online by registering here and uploading all above info.
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST KEEPING COPIES OF ANYTHING SENT IN. IN CASE OF LOSS.
Online Continuing Education: Certificate training for License Renewal.
Online Test Preparation
"Whether it Lifts, Digs, or Crawls - We Make it Safer to Operate Them All!"